Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Overslept
I must have slept like a log last night. I know when I went to bed last night it wasn"t long until i was out. I don"t remember a thing. But after a while I heard this noise and of course I thought it was my alarm clock, but it was my phone instead I kinda looked at the clock but I don"t think it registered what time it really was. I think I saw on the phone that it was my company calling me, I naswered it and the fellow on the other end said are you comming to work today and I said yeah and looked at the clock and saw it said 6:20 a.m. and then i said holy cow to eric and told him I will be in as soon as possible. I jumped out of bed and dressed as quick as possible and then had to feed the cats but some how managed to be out of the house at 6:30 and at work at 6:50 and on the road at 7:00 to start picking up my people. But everyone got picked up an hour later then usual. I usually get up at 4:40 or so and am out the door at 5:10 or so and arrive at work at 5:30 or so and on the road at 6:00 to start picking up my people in Ephrata at 6:30. Must have been extremely tired, but no I forgot to set my alarm clock ,but still to keep sleeping over an hour that I always get up. Wow I must have needed that extra sleep I guess. Well anyway my day did not go to bad then and that is amazing, usually when something like that happens it makes for a bad day. So hopefully I won"t forget to set my clock tonight. This the first time I ever did that since I worked for this company, so there is always a first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sometimes your body just needs some extra sleep - no matter what anybody says! :)
It's my first visit to your blog. Nice!!
Best,
gabriele
thats kinda funny mom coming from u.
Post a Comment