Sunday, October 24, 2010

a big Sunday

Today was Dolphine's birthday so Mom and I went over to york and took Charlie and Dolphine and Jerimiah out to eat. But I forgot my camera so I didn"t get any pictures of the dear sweet boy. We went to outback and had a good meal and then over to aldia's to get some bananas, mom wanted some. then over to walmart to get some allergy pills. I'm having allergy problems, I think due to the cats being here. Then to J.c Pennys Mom wanted to pick up a catalog. then we did some visiting at the hospital to my aunt Millie and to Glen my cousins husband who is in there also. My day started out with two cats fighting over food, I now only have two cats in the house and I thought they were getting along but this morn. the one batted the other and off it went. So I guess I'm going to have to feed them in seperate rooms once again. I will be so glad when there is only one cat in the house. Cuddles is sitting on my lap as I'm writing this and want to get in on the act to. like nudging me and playing with me. Lol never thought I would ever have to put up with this again.

No comments: