Sunday, October 17, 2010

interesting

Last Sat. I was to hve my hair colored by my hairdressr but it didnt happen. so here are the thigs that took place up to that. the week befor I got a message from my work place office that some one had called them and asked if I would call that person back but the name they gave me was not correct so I didn"t know who it was. So Sat morn. I went to the bank first to get money out for my hair to be done, the week before when I got my hair cut I used my bank card and and it didn"t work for some reason, so I deceided to use cash this time but when I went to the bank machine it was not in working order , I guess it was being refilled, so I had to to another ATM. Proceeded to go over to my hairdressers and when I got there I took notice her car was not there and there was a note on the door. I read the note and it siad that she had tried to call me during the week but an emergency had come up and she could not do my hair that morn. Well that explained the call at work that was suppossed to be for me but the wrong name was given so I didn"t get the message. So went to the store and got a box and did it myself, which I usually do my self anyway but because I was going to the birthday party get together I was going to have my hairdresser do it this time. It worked out o.k. Well this Sat. Yesterday I had an nail appt. at 4 P.m. arrived about 10 minutes early and the door was opened up by the operator and when I walked in there was nothing in the place. Here they had moved out and were cleaning up. I had heard that they were moving to another place but I was a new customer a couple weeks ago and they forgot to tell me then that they would be moving in two weeks to another location and I guess they didn"t have my telephone number or something. Well She told me to come to the new location and she would take $5 dollars off my bill on Tues eve. So it was quite the week of interesting happenings. I wonder what this week will bring

No comments: