Friday, October 1, 2010
escape artists
It seems we are having escape artists in my house, the cats. The other morn. when I left for work a cat escaped out the door and has never returned. I think he was stressed and wanted to be left alone and was tired of the other cats bothering him plus he was ruining my house. He broke a couple panals in the blinds and the morn. he left at 4 o'clock I heard a big bang. I got up and went out to the living room and found my old stereo on the floor and the Lamp on it had fallen and the shade was broken. the cat was tangled up in the blind, some of my candles got broken. Needless to say I was was not a happy camper. So when he got the chance to go he did and never looked back. He had tried before to escape so this was nothing new for him. I wonder where he went but will probably never know. So now today Michelle my daughter called me and said that two more cats got out the one she found on the front proch but the other one she couldn"t find. It turned out that they escaped through the bedroom window somehow they pushed out the screen. I think it was a surprise for them both really. They like being at an open window. Michelle called for Boots and she didn"t get any response. A few hours later I got another call from my neighbor that one of the cats was sitting outside on top of the A/C unit crying and crying and if I was in the area to stop and see whats up. I did stop by and sure enough there she was sitting there crying. She was happy to see me. Of course I took her in and she is back to being her self again. Where she went who knows but I guess she deceided that back where she gets her food is the best place to be. These cats are a challenge for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment