Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a funny thing

Can"t tell any names or where it happened but it is so funny. One of my passengers has been getting on my bus and complaining about back pain and carried on so bad, it was discusting because I knew it was fake. One day I went to pick this person up and I was made to wait while this person went back into the house to get something I assumed, but instead I saw this person putting up the window to her living room and then closed it again. And once again complained about how bad the back hurt and so forth. On the way home the person could not find the keys to get into the house. It hit me then why the window was put up and down. I said (ustain)Not the persons name I saw you put up that window. The person knew then that I was on her or him. So when we got to the house , all of a sudden the window would not go up, but I helped get it up and then as planned a chair was near by so in goes him or her into the house by the window. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. With the long legs trying to get through the window. What a show that was. Did not have to pay any money to see a good show. Well I don"t think there was any back pain, if he or she could get through that window like that. That person just wanted to put on a show for us. It was all planned. We do not transport all seniour citizens and handicapped. Thats what most people think but there are many other type of people we take. And what our government pays for. Amazing.

No comments: