Sunday, November 21, 2010
how time flies
Sorry I have not kept up with this blog. I can"t beleive how time has flew and soon to be thanksgiving. So what has been happening with me? Well pretty much the usual with work and eat and sleep. Yesterday I had a good day with my daughter in Law and grandson and later my son. Charlie had to do some Painting for a friend of his here in Akron so Dolphine and Jerimiah spent the day with me. that was so nice. He is such a doll. I took some pictures of him but don"t feel like going upstairs to get my camera to post so I will do that another day. Today I had a nice day. Met a fellow and we went to vanity Fair and ate at County buffet and spent time at the mall . And now im just relaxing and watching t.v. Any body ever watch undercover Boss. that is a good show at 9 sunday eve. on CBS. Take time to watch it, it is very interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment