Sunday, November 28, 2010

exhausting day

Yesterday was very exhausting. I didn"t get up to early but when I did I had a ton of things to do. first thing I did was to put in a load of wash and then eat something and read the paper befor I know it I had to go to the hairdresser but before I did that I had some other errands to do before I got my hair done. I have a very nice hairdresser and so thankful I have her. I used to to go to wal-mart but got so tired of them because they just talked among themselves about stupid stuff and sometimes I didn"t like the way they did my hair. this hairdresser I had gone to before a long time ago but I didn"t have the same lady but another lady in the shop and when my lady quit I stopped going there. But I kept praying about finding another hairdresser . well I found out that the same place I was going to was back in business once again so I called a few months ago and sure enough the owner remembered me. She had been out of business for a while and got back into it again so I was so happy. She is really nice and does a great job. I only go every six weeks or so to get trimmed up or for a perm every so often. So now I must keep praying for other things to happen if the Lord wants them to happen. I sure hope he does. Well after my appointment I had to go get some wood for my woodburning stove and to K-Mart to get a kitty toy whick you will see the picture of. I wonder why I do these things for these cats, I must have a compassionite heart for animals or something. I do have a compassionite heart for people but for cats, I must have changed. well any how afer doing all that when I came home I had my leaves to do. I have a vac and blower which makes so much eaiser to do but still its work. This will be the last week for doing the leaves thanks goodness. It took two hours to all that. But I vac up the leaves into a bag, which is mulched as it its doing that. And then I put them into big recyable bags that I get from the borough and then the bourough pick them up later in the week. I could put them on my flower beds as mulch but was concerened about ther wind blowing them all back into my yard again. Dont' need double work. So after doing that I needed to eat and then put the Kitty toy together and still do my wash and some other items and it seemed I would never get done. There is no way that I could work weekends. I would never get anything done for sure. I'm so thankful that I get my hours during the week but it is getting old and hope for the Lord to show me something else in the future. I'm thankful for a job and the same type work for over 20 years. But you know the body is getting tired and sore. Yes and after yesterday I was sore. Moving around in bed was a little harder, the muscles are not like they were 20 years ago. well after all that yesterday I put on the fire and just relaxed I was just so exhausted. I couldn"t move . watched T.v and on the computer before I went to bed. I slept alright thank goodness. Now today still thing to take care of like cleaning out the cat litter and take the cleaner over the floors. does it ever end. Take a look at Boots in her new toy. Isn't she so cute. they are company for me , lol.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Dick and I have so many aches and pains it's ridiculous. Dick is always saying, "It's no fun getting old." Then one evening recently we discovered that Pizza Hut considered us Senior Citizens and we could each get a personal pan pizza complete with as many toppings as we wanted and a soda besides - for $5.00 each. I said, "I guess getting old isn't THAT bad." Hahahaha!