Sunday, March 28, 2010

A whole week went by already

Where does the week go I wonder. Just seems like yesterday I took Isabell to the Strasburg railroad. And now here it is Sunday already and have to go back to work once again. I look forward to the weekends so much and am so thankful for them. Its seems like I live just till the weekend comes. I keep reading in my devotions about hope and I keep hoping. Last night in church we had a very powerful service. Tony Blair the quest speaker gave a very powerful message on hope and forgivness. And the one thing he brought up was the tragedey of the nickel mines and how the amish forgave the killer. Oh much we can learn from them. The movie I am not going to watch. It is the Hollywood version and I don"t think it will do justice. I think it is wrong for them to portray it anyway. Also I am selling avon online so if anybody wants to give it a try please do so. Just rying to make a few more dollars to with some expenses. I just had to buy a garage door. the old one is rotting out and one eve. when I came home the one panal came apart. The nice neighbor next door came and fixed it. But now it is time to get another one.

No comments: