Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday

So it was Monday, Another day to get up early after having the weekend too sleep in. I just love to sleep in. I am at the shop around 5:30A.M. and then pickup up my bus and do a pretrip and check everthing over to make sure it is good to go. Oh I forgot before I do that I have to get my manifest for the day, telling me who I have to pickup for the day. And then Iam off usually around 6 going toward Ephrata where my first pickups are at 6:30. Today though I didn"t have my usual bus, because my bus was in the garage to be serviced so I was given another bus to use. I took 45 minute break and finished my day then at 5:40P.M. Went over to Boscov"s to pay on my club card for Christmas and then bought some flameless candles and came home and took out the garbage and got supper and now on the computer. Will call my Mom in a minute to see how she made out at the Drs. today. And soon off to bed for another day. Saturday I was in the Dollar store and met a former fellow co worker and we were talking about different things and she said that she felt like she was in a rut and I said I know what you mean and another lady near by started to laugh and she said you know I am in the same boat being in a rut. So we got a good laugh and wonder what are we going to do to get us out of the rut. Yes I wonder how are going to do it. I guess only by the grace of God it will happen.

No comments: