Tuesday, March 9, 2010

out of the mouths of babes

Don"t we all need a laugh, My granddaughter Isabell will be going to Kindergarten next Sept. So Nicole had to register her this week. For the past several years Nicole was a stay at home mom and when the others were in school it was just Isabell and mommy time together. So after the registeration Nicole said to Isabell What is mommy going to without you being here with me and Isabell said to her mommy, Mommy I will be back in the afternoon. And Nicole said the way she said it and her expression was so adorable. And then she told Joey that He would have to show his sister the ropes, Joey said where are the ropes, So Nicole explained oh Joey that means you will have to show her around the school. Isabell and Joey will be in the same school Doe Run Elementry. Isabell is so excited. I guess she feels so grown up now. I got these two pictures of Joey and Isabell that were taken maybe last year.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh how cute that is. Isabell is growing up. I am sure Joey will be very protective of his sister as they are so close. Isabell will have fun in school.

Anonymous said...

thats all i have been hearing about. she keeps asking when she is getting her book bag. i said not yet. in the summmer