Thursday, March 11, 2010

beautiful week

What a beautiful week. I sure hope it stays this way from now on, but we are going to get rain the next couple days, better then snow I think at this time of year but March can be bad for snow as well. I would like to see longer warm weather. We need to change our clocks ahead on Sat. before we go to bed or get up at 2 and do it. I may be up at 2 but more then likely change the clocks earlier in the day. I though we used to change them at the end of March or beginning of March, never in the middle of the month. I think they love to play with our minds. What do you think.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The time change earlier has to do with giving us more daylight. That is why we wait so long in the fall. This is the wrong weekend though. Every year it falls on a sunday I work. I already do not get enough sleep and less is not good. I do not care about more daylight, I want sleep