Sunday, March 7, 2010
I am back
O.k Iam back with my blog again. And to start off I have posted pictures of Jermiah. So this time I hope I won"t be deleting this blog for a while. I do enjoy doing it. I had a more unusual day to day then a normal sunday. My mother was in the hospital for a little this morn. She became sick in church and the ambulance took her to the E.R. But everthing turned out alright with all the tests , so she was sent home then. So we don"t know what trickered it. but nothing like a little scare. And then went in to see my aunt who is in the hospital as well, so it was a busier day for a sunday. So I fell asleep in my chair while watching T.V. but then the phone rang and it was my best friend And she told me she was laid off from her job after 20 yrs. What a shock that was. So now of course she will be collecting unemployment for now. Oh how many times her and I have talked about being able to retire and now this happened to her. A person never knows what is going to happen from one day to the next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so cute!
Joanne: I did not know Millie was in the hospital. How is she doing. I need to look up Alma's phone# and give her a call. Lloyd talks to his brothers all the time. Let's keep in touch.
Post a Comment