Monday, August 30, 2010

4 grandchildren over night

I had my four grandchildren over night Sat. into Sunday. Their Mom and dad had their anniversary this weekend and they wanted to go out. On sat eve. I took them to the worship center In Leola. The first time any of them have been there. That church is huge and so many activities for the kids. For Isabell and Joey there were classes that they enjoyed very much. The older two came with me to the service. They both liked the service alot. After we got home and stayed up till 11 or so it was one big slumber party. But I slept in my bed I am not into sleeping on the floor or couch, that just doesn"t work for me any more. Of ccourse the cats had a party to with them all on the floor or couch, they joined the kids, so that must have been a picture, but I don"t have a picture , and that is to bad. Today was the first day fo school for them all. I think they all had a good day , except for Isabell maybe. She was looking forward to it so much, but she got shy and didn"t want to talk to her teacher. the parents were with the kids today, but tomorrow they will have a full day of kindergarten without the parents and Isabell will get to go on the bus with the rest, and that will make her fill so much bigger also.

No comments: