Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Job

I have some funny experiences to tell about the cats, but not tonight I will write about them later. More important My son finally has a job with Kalas In Greenfield Industrail Park here in Lancaster. He worked there when he had his other job before they moved over to york. So we are praising the Lord this eve. He will be moving over here once again very soon. That is good news fo me to , they will be closer to me so that I can visit them more often. So now I wonder what other things are in store for us as a family. I am so happy but I am very tired. My job has been very stressful and tiring the past two days since i have been back from Vacation. I took a vacation and come back to this.Why Why Only god knows

No comments: