Thursday, September 2, 2010

exhausted

I 'm so tired and exhausted but still have things at home I must do before I go to bed. This week was brutal. I have been driving and driving and then some, It takes an hour to get from one place to another. And to day I had only a 10 minute break. Thank god for a three day weekend. On sunday its my sons Birthday so I will be spending time with them that day. Hopefully soon they will be movning over to Lancaster county so then I won"t have to go so far to see my grandson. Well to all a good night.

1 comment:

Jean said...

I just looked at your vacation pictures. What a beautiful place! I don't think I've ever visited West Virginia, just drove through a small part of it on Route 81. That bridge is amazing.

I'm so happy for you that your son and family will be moving back to Lancaster County. You're very blessed to have your grandchildren so nearby. The slumber party sounded like a lot of fun. You're an awesome grandma.