Monday, September 20, 2010

Lovely weekend

Lovely weekend not only in weather but otherwise as well. Sat. Morn. I went to a car show and met my girlfriend and her husband there and we had fun looking at the cars and just chatting. After that I had nail appt. and then the rest of the day I spent with my mother. She needed to do some shopping and wanted to go to Goods next to Shady Maple. After that we went over to the Shady Maple Duchette for our meal. And then did some more Shopping. Left moms house around 8. It was the anniversary of My Dads Death. We remminised a little. On sunday I went to another car show, yes I love car shows, And of course my friend and her husband were there as well, so again we chatted and this time there was more in the group as well another single man and we did some chatting among ourselfs, he shows a mustang he owns. Visited my aunt later and ended the day. No pictures of cars this time didn"t take my camera, I have to many pictures of cars as it is. There was one car there on Sat. that was quite unigue, it was a buggy with wheels and of course an engine, can you imagine comming across that on the road. There was a saying on it that said , you don"t have to clean up afer this one, We got a laugh out of that one.

No comments: