Sunday, July 25, 2010
oh so hot
It is so hot but thanks to the rain and storm it did cool down some. Boy what a storm , I was on my way over to Lititz to visit my mom and I got in a heavy rain and had to stop because I couldn"t see where to drive. And then as I was on my way then into Lititz there were trees down and had to make detours, branches down and many roads closed and the traffic lights out and so forth. I had two of my grandchildren over night Sat into Sunday afternoon. It just was to hot to enjoy any time outside, so I took them to church and then we went for some Ice cream. Today they went slipping and sliding on a slip and slide water slide. They had fun with that. Took them for breakfast first though and then to the water slide in my back yard. What fun. Kids don"t seem mind the heat as much as adults. I have a hard time with it, it makes me feel bad and uggy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just caught up with your blog posts, Joanne. I hope your mother is improving. Also that life will not be too stressful for you as you share your house with Michelle and her pets.
Post a Comment