Sunday, July 18, 2010
challening weekend
This weekend is a bit difficult. After a week of working and visiting my Mother in the hospital it would have been nice to have a more relaxing weekend but that is not happening.After work last eve. went into see my mother as usual and My brother and family were there from South Carolina. They had just arrived from their long trip around 6:00 or so. It sure was good to see them and visit with them. I left at 8:30 to come home and did some thins around the house before I went to bed but had to get up at 6:15 so that I could get some blood work done for my Dr. Apt. on Monday. And then of all things I had a dentist apt. later. So in between those two things I did wash and started to get things ready for my oldest daughter to move in with me tomorrow Sunday. I mowed my yard later after the dentist appt. and did some shopping as well. Also pulled some weeds. And then I took a nap, a much needed one. And got ready to go in to see my Mom. Ken and family were there as well so once again we had a nice visit. So now tomorrow Aim taking a little time for my self to go to a car show. And spend time with my friends there. But i will be in to visit my Mother afterwards and then up to Enola to help my daughter get her things together to move in with me. Its a long story and won"t go into what took place. But the biggest adjustment I will have to deal with is her cats that are coming along. Not used to that any more. When the kids were little and up until they were about 20 something we had dogs or cats, but not since they all moved out have I had any animals. Oh yes there is going to be a couple hamsters. Oh joy. We will see how this works out. I have been by myself for two years so this going to be an adjustment for me to get used to having someone in the house again. But we will manage. As they say life goes on. My mother is supposed to go to a nursing home this week and be there for about 13 days to have thearphy to help her get her strength back and back to her apt. once again. Pray for her for her time adjustment as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment