Thursday, July 22, 2010
Cats and more Cats
I can"t believe It, There are 4 cats at my house right now. Michelle loves animals and had four cats and also two little hampsters ,of course they are in a cage. Here are pictures of the three cats. The other one is not a friendly cat at all and has to be in a room by himself,since he hisses and grouwls at the others, his name is cuddles. Don"t have a picture of him yet, When Michell is here sometime and can get close to him I will let her take a picture. He doesn"t like me to much. From not having any animals to four is quite an adjustment for me. Of course when the kids were growing up we had dogs and cats and a guinia pig at one time. But since they had left to go on their own I have not had any animals. Well so far so good ,they are pretty good. the three like me and want to come up to me and lay on my lap or rub me, so I guess I will put up with them for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment