Friday, July 9, 2010

an eve. out with son and wife and Jerimiah and Mom

Charlie and family came over to Moms Apartment and wanted to take mom out to eat,so of course I joined them as well. we went to Carcker barrel one of our favorite places to eat. It is such a good place to go eat. Mom is not herself these days. She is weak and just got fitted up with her sleeping device, and is on another med for her heart. I should say they took one away and replaced it with another Med. I 'am sure hoping something helps her soon. She is weak and just not the mother I know. Don"t understand what happened over the last several months. It is hard to see her like that. The Dr. said to have some one check with her twice a day. She has a life line as well. Those who know her or those that don"t just pray for her to gain her strength back .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its not the gma i knoiw either. i told yesterday to call me if she needs ANYTHING. i was at her place all day yesterday. i guess you heard.