Saturday, April 3, 2010

oh what a nice day

Yesterday was just beautiful and today is even going to be nicer. I had to work yesterday and was wishing that I did not have to since I saw all these people out doing their yard work and planting flowers and going to yard sells and so forth. The one consulation was that I was getting paid and the pay check will look good. I only had a 10 minute break yesterday, was on the go the whole day from 6:15 A.M. to 6:15 P.M went to the bathroom on the 10 minute break and then not again until about 3:30 when I picked up some people in Lancaster, I ran in to the bathroom at that facility then. the first bathroom was at 10:00. I had to have the A/c on in the bus since it was getting hot in the bus, those buses keep the heat in for sure and I sweat in the drivers seat sine the sun beats down on the driver with all the windows around us. So that was my day yesterday, spent some time with my mother as well after work, she makes a great meal and I appreciate it so much . Today a friend and I are going out for breakfast shortley and then must get some items for tomorrow for the easter dinner. I will be busy today, plan on taking my grandchildren, the two younger ones to a easter service this eve. so that should be fun as well. And tomorrow some of my family will be here for the easter dinner , And I will have pictures of that. thank God for such a pleansant weekend over Easter.

1 comment:

Jean said...

My goodness, Joanne, I just discovered that I had bookmarked your blog wrong. The only thing I had bookmarked was your first post, and all this time I was thinking you have never blogged since!! So this time I clicked on your profile and then your blog title, and lo and behold!! All these posts I have missed!

Now I will try to do it right so I can keep up with you. Loved seeing all the pictures!