Friday, April 30, 2010

badeball

Went to my grandson"s baseball game this eve. What a beautiful eve. for it. But I forgot my camera, so maybe next time I will remember to take it. I go there after work so I didn"t think to put the camera in my bag.Joey is improving so much and has so much engery. I am glad that I can have the oppurtunity to go see him play. Tomorrow eve. My son and and his family and I are going to the barnstormers game. This is their home opener game this weekend. So I am very excited about that. I love to watch baseball in person, I don"t watch to much of it on t.v. So when they built the clipper staduim and brought baseball back to Lancaster I was happy about that. there is just something about going to a game in person that is exciting. So I will remember to take my camera and have some pictures posted on here this weekend.

No comments: