Monday, November 7, 2011

reunion ,puppies and visiting with mom

Yesterday was the myers family reunion, which I don"t have any pictures of, but it was a nice reunion but not as many people were there this year as last year. the food was great and the fellowship good as always just and catching up with realitives on what is happening with them and so on. My daughter lives in Manheim so after leaving the reunion I went to their house to visit a little. They still have one puppy to sell, they are keeping the one puppy  along withe the mommy and daddy.  can"t beleive how big the puppies are getting. She donated the one for a service dog to an organization that trains puppies for service for the handicapped.  After visiting with them I stopped over to the moravain manor to visit mom for a while and her two brothers stopped so we had a mini reunion there as well.

No comments: