Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mom had vistors today from her church

Moms friends from church came and visited her this afternoon.  she sure did enjoy that.  Mom said that she was thinking that it sure would be nice to have her friends come and visit and sure enough didn"t they appear. God heard my mother .  Here are the pictures i took of them having a wonderful visit.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Just caught up with your recent posts. So good to see your mom enjoying herself with friends. Bless them for coming to visit her. I hope her move back home will go smoothly.

The puppies are so cute!!!

I'm really sorry to have missed the reunion this year. But I'm glad that so many of us are connected on FB.

The situation up here is getting more and more complex. Certainly covering things up has resulted in more people being hurt and more money lost than if it had been dealt with early on. We live and learn, don't we?