Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mom back from south carolina

mom came back from South carloina on Friday , I should say Mom and ken and family, but of course ken is not staying of course. they left this morn. to go back after bringing Mom up after her t wo weeks of vacation. but I was over there yesterday to visit with them all. Don"t get to see my brother and family often so it is always good to see them.  Then in the eve. my friend and I went to a Barnstormers game, even though it looked like it would be cancelled but the rain didn"t stop them. It got started later and then there was an 30 minute delay about half way through but it stopped for the game to continue. it was a high scoring game but the barnstormers lost 13 to 10. but we still had a good time in spite of that, rain and all.

No comments: