Sunday, August 7, 2011
busy
The worship center, the church I go to now had a missionary conference the past two weeks. On Friday night from 4 to 9 they had a worlds fair type activity that included many things for the children to do and music and food and of course the missionaries had their tables sat up for display. Much of the food was samples of the countries that the missionaries came from. And there were American food to buy as well. I for got to bring my camera so I don"t have any pictures to show. I went there right after work and I did Not remember to get my camera ready the night before. After that i went to my mothers apartment to water her flowers since she is in South Carolina with my brother and family and then to Perkins to eat since I did not eat at the fair and went to visit my best friend who lives near my mothers place, and we had a good visit with her and her husband. then finally home after a long day away from home, gone from home since 5:15 a.m. and back again at 10:p.m. sat I did cleaning and yard mowing and it seems like a ton of other stuff, but later I did get to see my mom and brother on skype and had a nice chat with them. and then off to church again and then to the grocery store before getting back home and having to put that all away. But we had some rain, much needed rain , it was great to go to bed and listen to the rain on the roof. today, Sunday, I slept in of course and had a late breakfast and then met Nicole to give her something and then I need to put up another blind in my living room, oh what a job that is to get the right size and and everything and then to put it up so that kept me busy for while and then made a meat loaf so that my friend and I will have something to eat in the eve. when he comes over after work. so now I'm at the computer and hopefully i can relax for a while and then going to watch the Phillie's win another game. they are so much fun to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like you had a busy wk end. That's the nice thing about going to church Sat. night, then you get to sleep in on Sun. morning. J.
Post a Comment