they kept talking about hurricane Irene and it did come but not as much force has was first thought.
bob and went to church last eve and it was raining very hard while we were at church and of course I knew that we would get flooding at my street. But I went to bed at 11:30 and got up at 7 this morning and checked what was going on and it wasn"t to bad so I went back to bed, and then bob called me to see how everything was has I was talking to him on the phone I heard voices and activity going on outside so I then got dressed and looked out and the water was up over the sidewalks and starting to come up the grass. It was still raining some and then it stopped and now again it started up again so who knows what will continue to happen. I had not got my car out yet at that time , but most of the neighbors had moved their cars up the street further so my neighbor left me go across the his yard to take it up the street , there was one truck that came down the street and thought he could go through it but he decided that was not wise after some neighbors told him he had better not. It is very deep and it would have flooded that truck out for sure. And you know neighbors never come out except when their is flooding or snow storms. So disasters get the neighbors taking, lol. so here are the pictures. Oh even one of the neighbors grandson,the one neighbor that I talk to alot, came to visit and brought his fishing rod and was fishing. I took pictures, enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment