Thursday, April 21, 2011

sleeping

How about the air traffic controllers falling a asleep on the job.  A lot of bad thing could happen when they are sleeping so changes need to be made for sure. their scheduling is going to be changed with longer hours in between shifts and so forth but the one thing I don"t understand is why the director or manager or whoever he is will not allow sleeping while they are on break.  What would be wrong with that. A few extra winks I believe would be helpful. Its their break and they should be allowed to do whatever they want on that time.  I know for a fact some days when I'm on my break and take a nap I feel so much better and can go on doing my job feeling more refreshed . In my job as well as the air traffic controllers its important to be well rested. I usually sleep good at night but their are times that I don"t get enough and if I have time to take a small nap I do.  If  my boss would say no sleeping on break times I know for one would have a talk withe him.  Just 10 minutes is such a help, at least for me.  I hope everyone has a very nice Easter.I will be spending time with my mother and hopefully my grandchildren later in the day.  Looking forward to seeing Jeremiah next week.  They will be arriving home from Africa on wed.

No comments: