Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Day

Last eve. on sat I went to church, what a beautiful service it was. I had chills. We just don"t realize what Jesus went through for us. we can not imagine how it was but we know it must had been terrible for him to experience it for us, so that we may be saved and some day to get to heaven.  today Easter sunday I spent time with my mother, we went out to Leola restaurent and back to her apt. It was such a lovely day until 5:30 when it started to rain again. So I went for a walk at the complex. they have several ponds  with ducks and white swans. so I took several pictures.  Hopefullly I will get to see my grandchildren in a little bit. this week its going to be warm, thank goodness.   the one picture is of one mother swan and her babies  I hope  you can see them.  click on the picture and you probably will.

No comments: