As usual, I look at your mother and try to imagine my mother at that age. By now she would be 89 and heading toward 90 in October! What a busy mom they had! Before my mother was four years old she already had a baby brother John and then a baby sister Alma!
3 comments:
So nice of her to share with Aunt Polly! I enjoyed the pictures...Happy Birthday to you, Aunt Alma!
You made your Mother's birthday special. And I know it blessed you too. Your Mother looks great, wow, age 86.
As usual, I look at your mother and try to imagine my mother at that age. By now she would be 89 and heading toward 90 in October! What a busy mom they had! Before my mother was four years old she already had a baby brother John and then a baby sister Alma!
Post a Comment