Monday, October 29, 2012
the Huricanne and flood of 2012
Once again the floods are coming and have come. What a storm we are having, has I'm sitting here it is windy and the rains are coming again against the window. The street out front is flooded, no water in the basement yet and the sump pump is on the alert. I Did not go anywhere today, not even to work, I called off last eve. not knowing how this weather was going to pane out and so forth. And I was called today to not come in tomorrow either. Not sure if I will sleep much tonight or not, as long as the sump pump does its job I should be OK. But it looks like a lake out front. Here is a picture of ground zero of it being flooded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We were down in Va. at Susan and Bills during the storm, and couldn't come home when we planned, because of it. But I was thinking of you and praying that you would not get flooded again. I did call your Mom to ask her when we got home. J.
Post a Comment