Wednesday, October 17, 2012
The debates
was not able to watch the whole debate last eve. Saw an hour of it. And I know one thing for sure that the president is lying alot and does not want to fess up that he messed up the last four years and want to take us down the same road again. I think we better rethink how we vote this time around. And he wants to be friends with the Muslims Which I'm sure will come out in the next Debate, since that is going to be on foreign policy. Now I don"t think Romney is always telling the truth but I feel that he has a better grip on issues and the economy. In actually the congress and the senate have the final say so what ever the president proposes has to go through them. So the president says one thing and may not be able to deliver so its a good thing to have the majority party in the congress and senate as the president so in this case the republicans hopefully will be the majority. If we want to get this country turned around we better vote and pray that God puts the right man in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment