Wednesday, September 12, 2012
a day with Jeremiah and his Mother
On Sunday I had plans to go to the new church in town, LCBC , it was the first Sunday of services in Ephrata. The services are 9,11, and 1 so I was going to go to the 1oclock service. I got a call from Dolphine my daughter in-law and she was wondering if I was going to be home, Jeremiah was not a happy camper and she wanted to get out of the house for a little, so of course I said yes and that she might as well come to the church service with me and she said that sound like a plan. The worship center had to cancel all their services this weekend because of power outages. So little Jeremiah was able to go to church and be in a class, he just loves being with other children and learning new things. The service was very good, its about the same as the worship Center, very comtempory and up beat. The sermon was excellent as well, some things I didn"t like about it but its o.k. So after church I had to go to the grocery store and as soon as we pulled into the parking lot he spied the cart that had a car attached to it and most certainly wanted to go in that. So of course I couldn't help but take a picture of him driving in the store. I bought Pizza so that we could have something to eat at the house. We ate and just spent some time together before they went home. A nice day and a great day with my grandson and his mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment