Sunday, September 30, 2012

a beautiful day for a walk

I took long walks this afternoon. It was just to nice to be inside. First I went up to the Akron Park and that is where I took the pictures at. The sky was just gorgeous , it is a hilly place to go for a walk but I need the exercise and it felt good to get some fresh air. After that I went to the rail trail in Ephrata which is all flat almost.  Just took a leisurely stroll and came back home and watched the Ryder cup, which the USA lost to Europe 14 and a half to 13 and half.  It was exciting to watch though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed these pics. They are beautiful, and look so professional J. I took a walk on Sun. too, but it was in Va. and there were no hills. I walk with a friend 3 times a week around our neighborhood, and we do have hills, which I like because we get a better workout. J.