Saturday, August 4, 2012
a get together for those who helped me get back on my feet once again.
this afternoon I had get together for those who had helped me get my house back in shape again after the flood of 2011. they all did hard work and I so much appreciated it. Not all could come so this a smaller group then I had hoped for so maybe I will have another one for those who could not come this time. I for got to say who they all were at the pictures, but they were, May Jane and Walter Myers , cousins of mine and Mary Ellen another cousin and Rick the contractor and His wife and Derrick and His wife and daughter, He had helped to gut out the kitchen and some of the other rooms and helped to move furniture . Then my daughter and all her family were there, I will never forget the sat after the flood took place how they came and started to help pull things down and hoe my grandson Joey at only 9 helped to take debris out of the basement and went up and down those stairs a hundred times. And my son and daughter in Law and Jeremiah. my Son did all the painting. Mary Jane and Walter were there on that Sat. also and helped to take down paneling and helped me move in May. Mary Ellen helped me take all the dishes out of the cabinets on a sat. and also helped to move on May 1st. Joe my son in law helped that 1st sat taking out the debris and cabinets from the one wall and Nicole helps me in many ways like cleaning and when I need to have her come and unlock my house so that a service man can come in or like waiting for the cable guy to come and so forth and she has a friend Shannon who comes with Nicole ands helps her with the cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think its great that you have been blessed with such a wonderful support system, especially at a time like you had, when you just don't know which way to turn. J
Post a Comment