I sure was thinking of you last night. It poured here in East Petersburg, and my spouting in front of the house was not up to the task. It poured rain down into my new landscaping as if there was no spouting. I was upset!! Another job needing attention.
Oh my!! It must have been scary for you to wake up and see all that water after what you have been through. I didn't realize that you were back living in your house.J
3 comments:
Crazy! And so soon after you are in your home again.....must have taken your breath away for a sec!
I sure was thinking of you last night. It poured here in East Petersburg, and my spouting in front of the house was not up to the task. It poured rain down into my new landscaping as if there was no spouting. I was upset!! Another job needing attention.
Oh my!! It must have been scary for you to wake up and see all that water after what you have been through. I didn't realize that you were back living in your house.J
Post a Comment