Sunday, January 22, 2012
Hard Work?
O.k. there was a company that had to terminate about 100 employees due to them being Illegal Immigrants . Not going into why they got hired but the reason they were hired is because they work hard and know what works is and not afraid to work. The company said the Americans did not even compare , they did not want to work and I suppose they were absent alot. Now how did the Americans get to this point I wonder. Not having the upbringing or maybe other things. Now not all of us are that way of course But enough sure are. I could go on and on but I won"t . If more would have been brought up on a farm maybe they would have learned what work is. It takes discipline to get up every morning to go off to work and put all a person got into the job, even if we don"t like it. At least we get a pay check to have a house and food and clothes and other items to be able to support our families. Not to be running out on the streets and getting hand outs and into trouble and so forth. Maybe some don"t like what I write here on the blog but i feel blogs are not just for pictures. I like to be able to give my thoughts at times. Oh now the company is hiring others and going to pay from 9 to 14 dollars an hour and the Ad says that it does require alot of hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like what you write because it is usually the same way that I feel. I guess we were brought up pretty much the same way. :0) J
Post a Comment