Monday, January 23, 2012
Football Legend
rather we like football or not, we know that Joe Paterno had a lot of influence on many people . He was a family man and loved his football and family and will be missed by many. Its such a shame that his career had to end the way it did with the scandal. I think Joe Pa should be a inspiration to us. I don"t ever remember anything being said bad about him at all. He seemed to live a good clean life and enjoyed what he did. I thank God there are men out there like him. There are a few good men, for sure . my Dad was one of those and I know of those who read this blog their dads were to. They had a passion for life and loved there family and God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment