Sunday, September 25, 2011

can"t get on computer

Hi ever body and who ever reads this, I cannot get on the computer often right now, at least not until Tuesday when I will have access to the Internet at all times.  We will be getting Internet on Tues at my moms apt. so that I don"t have to go to McDonald's or over to charlies to get on. Its been hared to deal with since I have to get on for my banking and to pay my bills.  right now I am dealing with the insurance co. and getting estimates  from contractors.  Hopefully the ins. co. will come thru for me. If they do I will have a brand new house.  A wonderful Lady at church last eve. prayed for me as i was leaving church, when she over heard me talking about my experience with a friend. that is what gets me through this, the prayers of every one and just knowing that people care.   the other day a lady on my bus said I don"t how you do it, keeping it together, she said if that would be her she would be a basket case. I said no reason to be a basket case, I just no that I have to deal with it and just go on. But the first week or two I did cry alot and just was not myself. I feel better now but there is alot to get through yet.  I know who is getting me through.

1 comment:

Jean said...

My heart aches for you, Joanne. Mary Ellen old me she was helping you pack dishes, etc. I pray that your insurance company will treat you well.