Sunday, December 12, 2010
Time with Charlie and family
Yesterday I met Charlie and Dolphine and Jeremiah at the Macaroni Grill. Never been there before and I liked it. A bit different then Olive Garden. I had the Mushroom ravioli, very good. They wanted to take me out for my Birthday that was last Friday but it didn't suit me that weekend so we did it yesterday. I forgot my camera but dear Jeremiah was so good and so sweet and make the funniest faces and just all a round a wonderful little boy. Then I went over to Park city to do my Christmas shopping hoping to get it all done but still have a few yet to get. A person couldn't"t tell that something is wrong with the economy. The parking lot was packed and people everywhere. I did all my shopping at Boscovs and there were lines at most all the check out places. I got some good bargains for me as well. I needed waterproof boots for work and they had some on sale for 24.99 from 44.99 so I bought a pair and then I was told by my daughter and mother I should buy some cuddle duds for work since I 'm out in the cold pretty much. So I bought the bottoms for 16 which were listed 28 but they had 40% off. So I did pretty good for my self as well. Since I have the cats this year I didn"t put up any decoration's this year. I do miss that some but it is going to help keep my electric bill down some. I just enjoy ever body Else's decorations. We will have a good Christmas day with family and the real meaning of Christmas is the Birth of Christ and family. And giving is also a big part of that which really makes a person happy ,just to see the faces of others. I hear some people on my bus complain about Christmas. so I said the other ay that its about the birh of christ anyway and family forget about the commercialism and just concentrate on the the real meaning of Christmas and just giving and maybe volunteering would be good as well. So many don"t have food that day. Go to water street mission and help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment