I found my camera. It was not put where It should have been, but at least I found it. So here are the pictures of Monday , Memorial day at my house.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am glad that you found your camera. Don't you just hate it when you can't find something? It is so frustrating. You just know it has to be there, but where? And then you go back and check the places that you have already checked, like it is going to magically appear when it wasn't there before. I lost my watch some time ago, and I know it has to be somewhere in the house, but I have no clue where. And I am always laying my glasses down somewhere, and waste so much time trying to find them. I usually do end up praying about it after searching for awhile, and most ot the time that works. J.
3 comments:
I am glad that you found your camera. Don't you just hate it when you can't find something?
It is so frustrating. You just know it has to be there, but where? And then you go back and check the places that you have already checked, like it is going to magically appear when it wasn't there before. I lost my watch some time ago, and I know it has to be somewhere in the house, but I have no clue where. And I am always laying my glasses down somewhere, and waste so much time trying to find them. I usually do end up praying about it after searching for awhile, and most ot the time that works. J.
I know, praying most certainley does help. If only we would do that in the beginning.
So glad you found your camera! What a shame it would have been to lose those pictures! That little guy is SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment