Sunday, June 13, 2010
funny I think
To day I went down to My moms and parked my car and took moms car and headed back to Ephrata to a restaurent that seems to have a good reputation its always full, everbody to like it ,heard that a person has to wait a while for their food. So now I will tell you our experience. We went in and was waited on in a timely matter as far as ordering our food. But that is where it stopped. The waiteres was not the best.She seemed to have a bad attitude. I ordered a london broil and salad and mashed potatoes and applesauce. I think Mom had Chicken and filling and applesauce. WE waited and waited and waited for over an half hour so finaly I got one oftheher waitress and said something to her that we have not received our food yet so she check for us and a few minutes later our waitress came and said didn"t I get my sald yet, I said no so a few minutes later I got my salad and another 10 minutes went by before we got our food. Now the food was good though so complaints there. But when it came to give tips Mom said she isn"t getting any tip from her. I saw what my bill was and knew that I wasn"t going to give her 15% so I took it down to 5% and that would have only been 5cents so instead of leaving 5 cents I left 25 cents. I bet she was hot under the color when she saw that. My mom and I got a big laugh out of that. Not good service no tips or hardly anything. Said something to the lady that took our money that the service was very bad but the food was good. She said she was going to say something to her. The waitress didn"t even apologize to us for bringing out the salad so late or even the food. I don"t think we will go there again. And its even close to my house. I have eaten there for breakfast and did have another meal there as well but never did like the service. so now for sure won"t see me there again. Then we took a drive to a certain house and came back to my house where my mom could rest for a bit and I was looking up some things on the computer for her and we talked and had a nice time together. Abut 4 we went for Ice cream at Dairy Queen and don"t know what got us to laughing but we had some good laughs and as we were sitting on the benches it started to pour and the car windows were open so I had to run to the car to shut them so once we were in the car after getting a little soaked thats where the laughing started. Mom needed some things from the store so I got the items for her and then took her home. It was fun day. Can"t stop thinking about what the waitress said when she saw her tip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok so where did u go? Nicole
Ephrata Family Diner
Post a Comment