Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the pictures of Sunday

As promised I am posting pictures of Sunday. Dolphine's Mother went back to Africa after being here since last Dec. on a Visiting Visa. But before we took her back we stopped at Valley Forge and looked around. After spending several hours there we headed for the Phila. airport to send her off. Alittle sad moment for us. We learned to love her very much, but she was excited to get back to her home once again and to be with her other children. I know Dolphine misses her very much. Here are the pictures.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Great pictures! I feel for Dolphine and her mother. International marriages are difficult, mostly for the one who lives so far away from their family. Our daughter Miki in Sweden still goes through times when she feels so homesick for family, even after 19 years!