Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Brickyard

Went to the Brickyard restaurant today with some friends. It was so good. Had wanted to go there and finally had a chance to go today. It is a upper class restaurant close to the Clipper magazine stadium. you have to go up an elevator to get to it.It is very nice though and the food was excellent. I had an open turkey Sandwich with broccoli and mashed potatoes and I had a salad to start with. No Drinks other then coffee and water. Although if it would have been later in the eve. and not driving I may have. I am not a drinker for the most part but once in a while I do like a mixed drink or a smirnoff and not for the alcohol either but just because I like it , it is good drinks. After the meal we sat and talked a while and them we all had to get back home. I had my yard work and so forth to do. Now tomorrow I am going along with my Son and Wife to take Dolphines Mother to the Airport to go back to africa. It is time for her to go back, she was only here on a vistors Visa. We will miss her very much and Jeremiah for sure will miss her. He won"t know what to think once he dosen"t see her face nay more.

No comments: