Sunday, December 16, 2012

the Christmas Village and fun at grandmas

Yesterday Saturday I had the pleasure of taking four of my grandchildren to see the Christmas village in Bernville.   What a place that is , it was fun and then we came back to to my house and had cookies and cocoa.  I had a friend bake the cookies for me, I doN"t bake much and it helps her to make some money.  Then three of them slept over night and then we had pancakes for breakfast.  Its all bout making memories for them which I enjoy doing for them.  Here are pictures of the event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see the pics of the Christmas Village. It has been years since I've been there. My parents had taken us there, and I think we may have taken our children when they were younger, so it has been there for a long time. J