Friday, November 23, 2012
Thanksgiving day and black Friday
Yesterday which was thanksgiving was a little different this year since my mother was in the hospital and we could not make plans ahead of time to much. I was really planning on having it all at my house and that would have been very fitting because of what happened last year, it would have been an celebration and thanksgiving this year, but it was not to be. Mom came home from the hospital on Wed. eve. So for thanksgiving we had take outs from Perkin's instead. It was very good though. My daughter Michelle came , in fact she stayed over night wed. night into Thursday and then was there Thursday. Later on in the day my son and his family came . On Friday I had to work but I thought it would be nice to see the tree lighting cermoney in Ephrata so I met Nicole and got two of my grandchildren and a friend of Joeys and we headed over to Ephrata. But we got there to late to see the tree get lighted. But then we went back to my house an d the kids had fun climbing the tree. went to K-Mart and got Isabel's birthday gift, her birthday is tomorrow, she will be a big 8.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment