Sunday, July 22, 2012

new every thing

Went to Ollies on Friday to get something else and saw patio sets that were 30% off , so I couldn"t resist and bought a patio set for my new patio. but boy did I have a time putting it together. I worked on it sat. afternoon and just could not get the screws to go in , so I left it go and thought about it later that maybe I the pieces up side down and so today I tried turning them around and sure enough it worked so much better and is now all put together and its wonderful once again to be able to sit out in the back. so now if I want to sit out front or back I have an option to do what ever I want.  Now if things in life would work out like that did , it would be great right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire you for being able to assemble that patio set by yourself. I am quite sure that I would not be able to do that. J.