Sunday, April 29, 2012

working day

today my good friend Sharon helped me wash my dishes and pot and pans and put them in my brand new cabinets. we worked for several hours, but we had a good time doing so. we just talk and talk and laugh about some things and really had a good time. took a couple breaks. I will soon be in my house once again.  So here are some pictures.

3 comments:

Steve Myers said...

Hi Joanne, it sounds like you are almost home again. Good luck with everything.
I wanted to thank you for the pictures you posted of my dad when he was at Hamilton Arms.

I hope all is well at Easton.

Steve

Anonymous said...

It will be like moving into a new home. Bet your Mom will miss you. J

Jean said...

It's looking wonderful, Joanne!! I'm so happy you will soon be HOME!!