Saturday, March 31, 2012
Jeremiah likes to be read to
Jeremiah loves to be read to so this eve. after church he takes a book over a man that was sitting at the children's library to be read to. so cute i couldn"t help but to take a picture. And by the way that cool car that was posted before is not mine, oh how I wish it was. I have to have a water pump and timing belt installed in my car so I was given a rental car for a few days and I;m going to enjoy it.Its a brand new 2012 Dodge Charger. My dodge stratus is a good car as well but any time a person gets to drive these brand new vehicles its nice. My house is coming along and as long as it doesn"t take to long to get things in order such as painting and flooring and cabinets and finish the electric I should be in my brand new house. and Yes I can say brand new, because it sure will be,.unlike the new car i will not have to give it back. I will be able to enjoy it for a few years. I'm going to have a party when its all done and I'm settled in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment