Sunday, December 11, 2011
camera problems
wish I had pictures to show you of Heathers christmas concert today at Manheim Central High school but my camera is acting up and making blurry pictures for some reason. Somthing happened that I don't know about for sure. So I guess I will take it somewhere to get it looked at. i tried to figure it out bet can"t so someone else has to do it now I guess. I had some other pictures to share as well but they will have to wait. This comming Sat. I "m takeint the grandchildren to Elizabeth farms to see the lights, so I hope I get the camera figured out by then. the concert was very good, I enjoyed it very much they did alot of different things and made for a nice afternoon. some of the songs and musice done was as follows sleigh ride,canon in D,hark the Heald angels sing,salmo150, i'll be home for christmas, cowboy christmas , a fesstive christmas celebration. My granddaughter plays the viola in the Orchestra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment